Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Chantilly/Herndon, VA areas. The Systems Administrator is responsible for both network and server administration. This role requires an individual that is technical, and detailed oriented to capture customer inquiries and requirements, problems and service inquiries appropriately. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
Position will include possibility of shift work (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
- Analyzes user requirements and high-level system architecture to develop proper system requirements
- Implements baseline changes and respond to change requests;
- Performs technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers;
- Builds servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to to the task order
- Supports continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of system operations.
- Tests, maintains and monitors computer programs and systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 8+ years of experience or a Masters +6 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience working as a Tier 3 system administrator: familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software with knowledge of Windows or Domino.
- Knowledge of IC IT standards and best practices.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.