Leidos is excited to have this opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Analyst that will provide support for the U.S. Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command (MARFORCYBER). The work conducted under this task order will support Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in creating a cybersecurity workforce and providing technical services to support technical and operational activities in the Cyberspace domain for the MARFORCYBER.
- 6‐8 years of experience operating an IT Helpdesk supporting computer networks, telephones, and VTCs
- COMP TIA‐A+, NET+, or SECURITY+ certification.
- Capable of operating cyber range and IT lab testing environments.
- Experience with NetApp storage management and configuration.
- Experience with Server and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) management and configuration.
- Experience with VSphere Virtual environment management and configuration.
- Encompasses the following qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred, Cisco routing and advanced switching minimum.
- TS/SCI with counter intelligence polygraph.
- BS or MS preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.