Leidos is seeking an Engine Tracking Database System Engineer to coordinate fleet wide. engine tracking arid maintenance data collection from three bases locations, depot supply and external depot module repair center to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Engine Tracking Database System Engineer will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
This is a high profile position working in the Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force Headquarters, Riyadh Saudi Arabia. The primary function of this position is to:
- Coordinate fleet wide engine tracking arid maintenance data collection from three bases locations, depot supply and external Depot module repair center.
- The ETDS systems manager is responsible for assisting RSAF Engine Tracking personnel in the correct utilization of the both systems, monitoring their work accomplishment and providing local ETDS troubleshooting and problems resolution.
- This position also requires the ability to assist the customer with fleet wide logistics planning and support including data extraction and custom report generation.
For Level I: BA/BS and four (4) years of directly related experience OR eight (8) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level II: BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level III: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Minimum 4 year of experience with Engine Tracking Database System on the F110-GE-129 engine
- In-depth understanding of F110-GE-129 engine configuration, Time Compliance Technical Orders Tracking, and required inspections
- Detailed understanding of the design and operation of RSAF's Oracle and SQL database system
- Sufficient Oracle programming skills to be able to undertake system support and enhancement. At least 1 year of Oracle experience and understanding of SQL, SQL Report writer and SQL Forms.
- Adequate understanding of the operating system , MS Office, and Networking (TCP/IP)
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Database Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.