Leidos Corporate IT Group is seeking a Principal IT Compliance Engineer to join a dynamic group of staff focused on supporting a wide spectrum of audit/monitoring oversight responsibilities. This opportunity will support all elements of IT detective control operations by providing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges. IT detective control monitoring encompasses the selection of an optimal audit data source and effective reporting of audit activity based on classification of actions and privileged groups. Leidos is seeking motivated, focused technologist who can bring together solutions, which are relevant to the mission as well as innovative and discriminating. We value your creativity and looking for team player who can work collaboratively to bring together the best solutions. These solutions should consider commercial industry trends, best practices, emerging methodologies, and affordability.
The ideal candidate has a solid technical foundation, has experience putting together end to end solutions for pursuits, comfortable with ambiguity, brings a proven record of accomplishment of successful program executions and is driven to enhance the business with technical excellence in all IT compliance arenas. You must be an effective communicator, a strong collaborator across a broad spectrum of stakeholders, and able to engage with a diverse and dispersed team of professionals.
Please note that the hours for this position will be on Pacific Time Zone, from 07:30am to 04:00pm.
- Support enhancing audit framework, which supports monitoring, analysis, and reporting for key financial information systems
- Resolve complex and multi-dimensional problems requiring consideration of variables that impact multiple aspects of the project/program
- Proficient in navigating the Splunk Enterprise search application, building reports and dashboards
- Proficient in navigating the ticketing systems, REST API, creating Reports in ServiceNow
- Proficient in SQL common level language
- Ability to reverse engineer SQL statements, Windows batch or PowerShell scripts
- Proficient in Oracle and Microsoft database development, linked servers, scheduling job, calling batch files and testing for atypical pattern behavior
- Proficient with audit of SaaS based systems
- Proficient with database and application based audit using both third-party solutions and custom code
- Experience in Internet Information Services(IIS) and managing web servers
- Background of working with control owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to learn about information systems that are designated as compliance in-scope platforms
- Understanding of Transfer, Termination, and Leave of Absence workflow process and requirements for Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX)
- Experience in the management of job schedules and application supporting data integration in the enterprise such as the Tidal solution
- Proficient with monitoring controls to improve accuracy of the financial systems (platforms) within the IT infrastructure
- AWS Reporting and auditable knowledge. Applying monitor control with the cloud environment
- Manage and enhance audit framework that supports monitoring, analysis, and reporting for key financial information systems
- Experience with: Remedy, ServiceNow, Oracle Audit Vault, CyberArk, Splunk Power User
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field with 12+ years of experience. (Additional experience, education or training will be considered)
- Minimum 12 years’ experience performing in technical/engineering roles with proven success of delivering solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, self-initiative, and teamwork are essential
- Experience mentoring junior technical talent
- Strong understanding of Sarbnes-Oxley (SOX) 404
- Proficient with Splunk, Oracle and MS SQL Server Auditable and knowledge of LINUX and Windows Server operating systems
- Oracle Audit Vault
- Vault Management
- Splunk Power User
- Problem Management System
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.