Leidos is seeking a Principal Enterprise Systems Engineer to support the customer in planning and implementing enterprise architecture, systems engineering, and integration practices to enable a secure and interoperable IC Information. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
• Assist with overseeing and planning, evaluation, analysis, and detailed review of Intelligence Community (IC) policies, programs, and standards to ensure national security information is appropriately protected based on current wireless technologies, capabilities, and conditions.
• Assist in planning, preparation, and presentation of high-level briefings, bulletins, and other communication vehicles for senior IC and ODNI managers as well as other major stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive awareness of the development and implementation of IC wireless policies, programs, and standards.
• Assist with planning and coordination of IC, DoD, and 5EE committees on wireless capabilities.
• Requires a BS degree and 12+ years of experience or a Masters degree with 10+ years of experience.
• Requires knowledge of the Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) capability packages, procedures, and design, specifically the Mobile Access (MA) and the Campus Wireless Local Area Campus Network Capability Packages.
• Experience and understanding of wireless vulnerabilities and WLAN-specific security threats, software weaknesses, and mitigation strategies.
• Strong knowledge of industry, Federal Government, and IC policies and procedures with respect to secure wireless networking and wireless intrusion detection.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with wireless/RF communication systems and protocols for existing and emerging technologies (e.g., 802.11(a,b,g,n,ac), Bluetooth, 4G/5G, mmW, GNSS, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge working with IC Directive (ICD) 503 processes and requirements.
Familiarity with physical security standards in ICD705. Familiarity with TEMPEST and Technical Security Countermeasure concepts and best practices. Desired certifications: CISSP, CWNA, CWSP, GAWN.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.