The Health Group at Leidos is seeking applicants for an Administrative Assistant supporting the Military Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program. This position reports to the Leidos MFLC Chief of Staff (CoS) and will directly support the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and CoS. This position will primarily provide support out of our Falls Church, VA office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The MFLC Administrative Assistant tasks include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and maintenance of appointments and calendar
- Coordination of Conference Room Space (as needed)
- Making travel arrangements and ensuring the traveler has all the documents necessary for travel
- Expense Report generation and submittal
- Generate trip reports for senior staff to include budget development and analysis
- Proxy HR actions at the request of senior staff
- Format reports and presentations
- Prepare formal correspondence
- Prioritize multiple requests and competing deadlines
- Remind senior staff of appointments to keep them on schedule
- Order and mail supplies as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED. High School diploma or equivalent accepted with 5+ years of prior experience.
- Ability to communicate at high levels within the Corporation and with the MFLC customer
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office suite
- Two years of experience in Military lifestyle through personal and/or professional experience with Military personnel and Military Family members highly desired, along with in-depth understanding about the Military culture and the Command structure (Alternatively, four years if non-military experience.) is highly desired.
- Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation (National Agency Check).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.