Leidos is seeking an AWACS Airborne Radar QC Inspector with knowledge of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) E-3 AWACS radar system. The position will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
- Perform inspection of all Airborne Radar equipment for availability and serviceability
- Perform inspection of all AGF support equipment for availability and serviceability
- Perform inspection of all simulator equipment.
- Supervise preflight, BPO, thru-flight Quality Verification Inspection (VQI) in aircraft
- Ensure personnel performing maintenance are complying with Tech. Data
- Ensure conformance with prescribed standards of quality and safety
- Train RSAF personnel
- BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- At least five (5) yrs. experience equivalent to RSAF Seven (7) Skill level.
- Knowledgeable of Aircraft Engines.
- Knowledgeable of Safety Procedure.
- Knowledgeable of Maintenance Forms.
- Knowledgeable of the RSAF Technical Terminologies.
- Must have complete courses and awarded A&P license.
- Knowledgeable of Electronic Machines.
- Knowledgeable of working and service of radar on aircraft.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.