The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level IC Awards Support for the Human Capital (HC) Office an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Provide support to the National Intelligence Awards Program (NIAP) by proposing policies and procedures for the nomination, vetting, and delivery of the awards.
- Prepare packages for award board deliberations, review nominations for correctness and completeness, and coordinate/manage quarterly award ceremonies hosted by the DNI.
- Maintain the award database tracking system, SOPs, and tasking of action items related to the awards program.
- Manage the Awards program to include the ordering, inventory, and distribution of IC Awards and photographs to authorized recipients. Assist in other matters that contribute to the success of the NIAP.
- Support the National Intelligence Professional Awards by reviewing and updating Intelligence Community Standard proposals from ODNI Components. Work with component representatives to ensure adherence to lCD 655.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office suite, including experience in using databases and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience writing concise documents.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating events or activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DNI's National Intelligence Awards processes and policies and other federal documents related to IC awards programs, and the ability to maintain interim deliverables.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives, Office of Personnel Management policies, IC Directives, and the professional awards programs authorized across the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to draft quality event speeches for senior level personnel, develop program scripts, citations, program guidance, material for posting on the program website, and in-depth responses to inquiries related to the program.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.