The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Service Desk/Workspace Deployment Lead to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. An active TS/SCI is required; all work is onsite.
- Provide helpdesk services and be the single point of contact for all IT related issues for both internal and external customers
- Create and update helpdesk tickets and documentation upon request through using the enterprise ticket tracking system
- Diagnose and resolve technical and end-user problems in a customer service oriented, team environment
- Utilize ticket tracking system to track, document, and coordinate actions with members of the Information Technology support team
- Provide network resource/environmental monitoring and alarm reporting
- Provide desktop support at the customer’s location as required; desktop support includes Windows and Unix/Linux workstations and mobile computing (i.e. laptops and tablets)
- Diagnose and resolve printer/scanner problems
- Use enterprise monitoring solutions to monitor and support various networks, systems, and services
- Perform documented Tier I and II system assessments and/or remediation as outlined in service desk standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Interact with other team members and back office (Level II/III) personnel to determine corrective action
- Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications
- Coordinate with other service providers such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional level II or level III support is required
- Provide Trusted Agent (TA) PKI support as requested for mission networks
- Provide daily network status reports to the Operations team
- Provide weekly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next week and important issues occurring during the week
- Requires an BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II (e.g., Security+) certification
- Prior experience leading helpdesk/service desk teams
- Experience with one or more enterprise ticket tracking systems (e.g., Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Atlassian Confluence, ServiceNow and Microsoft Service Manger)
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions (e.g., SolarWinds, Zenoss)
- Experience installing and maintaining Dell and HP Windows/Linux desktop computers and various Linux workstations (to include Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.