Leidos is currently looking for an MI Systems Configuration Manager for an exciting opportunity in Springfield VA in support of the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) at Springfield, VA.
Must have a TS/SCI Secret Clearance.
The INSCOM G-4 has a requirement to provide multi-disciplined engineering, facilities, maintenance, logistics and sustainment support to U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Headquarters and its subordinate units, Army Intelligence, Joint Forces, Combatant Commands, and the IC. INSCOM G-4 has responsibility for worldwide integrated facility and logistics support to ground and airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, and intelligence operational facilities. As such, this position is tasked with providing configuration management responsibilities for the hardware baseline of the MI Systems being supported on this Task Order. As the configuration manager, the candidate must have extensive knowledge of CM processes including conducting Engineering Review Boards, documenting processes, integrating with multiple teams and the customer. The selected candidate must be ready to take immediate control of the CM processes, and embody a flexible, take-charge attitude. Having a solid understanding of hardware for establishing and maintaining consistency of baseline and adherence to process will be essential.
The MI Systems Configuration Manager will perform a variety of duties to support the INSCOM GI program.
Provide depot and field level engineering and maintenance support to assigned systems and communication equipment with the ability to apply advanced technical knowledge and fault isolation in accordance with customer requirements. Provide training to customer personnel as needed at the installation site in the proper use of MI Systems.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of MI Systems used across various Intelligence networks
• Understand how to plan, develop, and execute a variety of testing measures, maintenance, and repair of MI Systems on various Intelligence neworks
• Demonstration the ability to develop solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact various MI systems
• Previous experience in technical project management across multiple areas and technical disciplines
• Ability to communicate to technical personnel and leadership across multiple projects on responsibilities, technical designs, and project status
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Experience with: Global Ticket Management System (GTMS) Remedy, World Wide Online System (WWOLS), and Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS) is considered a plus
• Requires a BS/BA degree and 8 years of prior, relevant experience. No substitutions.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI. A CI Poly is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.