Leidos has an opening for a Program Scheduler & Integrator, to provide schedule integration support to several of NASA's Human Health and Performance Contract (HHPC) project portfolios. Tasks include building and maintaining multi-project integrated Powerpoint/Gantt chart schedules and associated details, coordination and integration with program and project stakeholders for schedule inputs/changes, updating of on-line information, coordinating and supporting monthly schedule meetings, and developing/maintaining schedules for other Integrated Task Teams with support to their weekly meetings. The person will work with a large team of technical and management personnel across multiple projects.
- Develop and maintain Powerpoint and/or Gantt chart schedules of project milestones and products, for project teams, and present/review at weekly team meetings.
- Develop integrated schedule methodology and serve as the focal point for schedule integration across the department portfolio.
- Proactively coordinate and integrate with stakeholders for schedule inputs/changes.
- Coordinate and support monthly schedule meetings, to include tracking open actions, identification and recommendations to mitigate areas of concern to ensure projects stay on schedule.
- Responsible for completing all assigned training
Required Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining integrated schedules with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience presenting schedule information in meetings and in Powerpoint/Gantt format
- Extensive experience with MS Project, and other Microsoft office products
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience with configuration and data management processes
- Ability to translate concepts across multiple disciplines
- Ability to effectively communicate with project managers, project leads, customers, and with contract colleagues, both verbally and in writing, and in technical forums
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to attain and maintain respect and confidence of the customer and contract personnel. A close, cooperative customer interface is essential
- Mature, professional judgment in establishing objectives, milestones and priorities.
- Experience with NASA and/or NASA systems and processes
- Experience with two or more scheduling tools
- Experience with iShare maintenance/updating
- Experience in system engineering integration
- Experience in migrating schedule information from one tool to another (different) tool.
Must be able to pass a Public Trust background investigation. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence status is required due to length of investigation for non-U.S. persons.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.