Leidos is seeking a Leadership Learning and Organization Development (OD) Consultant to join the Talent Development and Inclusion team. This individual will develop and execute leadership and technical development programs and OD/culture interventions across Leidos. In addition, this role will provide talent, learning, and organization development consulting to line organizations and enterprise initiatives.
The Leadership Learning & Organization Development Consultant will help develop and implement enterprise-wide leadership development programs in collaboration with internal leaders and external vendors, and provide talent, learning, and organization development consulting and facilitation to various Groups/Functions. Responsibilities include:
- Act as the OD consultant for enterprise, Group/Function projects, culture assessments, engagement activities, and interventions
- Conduct intake with internal clients to determine and validate needs and where needed, leverage external vendors to create, implement, and track solutions that meet client and enterprise goals
- Serve as Talent Development liaison to line HR VPs to conduct needs assessment, collaborate with Talent Development teams, and develop solutions to advance our people and business strategy
- Design, develop, manage, implement and evaluate leadership development programs and training programs including conducting target audience needs analysis via survey, facilitating focus groups, and soliciting stakeholder input via interviews; designing program learning objectives in cooperation with Subject Matter Experts (SME); developing criteria and selecting vendors; writing communications and rolling out programs, and partnering internally with senior leadership, clients, and HR colleagues to help ensure desired outcomes are met
- Facilitate meetings, focus groups, intake for high performing team requests, and conduct individual leader and team interventions, including individual coaching, 360 Feedback debriefs, and New Leader Assimilation
- Develop project plans and meet deadlines to support smooth execution of programs
- Develop and deliver Microsoft PowerPoint briefings on program progress to a wide range of senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years related experience; or Masters degree with 6-10 years related experience
- Experience in leadership development, organization development, and training development programs
- Good analytical, systems thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong OD consulting skills and demonstrated experience partnering with HR and Line team members to develop solutions to execute the people and business strategy
- Ability to develop, manage, implement, and evaluate learning and leadership development programs
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and strong team collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels internally and externally
- Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, event and engagement management tools (such as CVENT), and learning and content management systems (such as Workday Learning)
- Certification in Organization Development/Change Management/Systems Thinking/Leadership Development/Facilitation
- Experience developing technical upskilling programs
- Korn Ferry 360 Feedback Assessment or other Leadership Assessments
- Coaching experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.