The National Solutions (NS) Operation of Leidos has an immediate need for a Division F&BO Senior Manager. This role will lead the Finance and Business Operation organization for the Integrated Solutions (IGS) Division. The Division F&BO Senior Manager will manage a team of Program Finance Analysts to support the portfolio, direct the Division’s financial function, and drive fiscal performance in line with the NS Operation and NS Division’s overall business and strategic objectives. The Division F&BO Senior Manager will work closely with the IGS VP, Division Manager, to ensure that business strategies and plans are implemented, forecasts and plans are developed and continually monitored, and financial objectives are achieved. This position will report to the NS Operations F&BO Director with a strong dotted line to the IGS VP, Division Manager.
- Responsible for management of a portfolio of programs that is growing at rapid rate.
- Responsible for preparation of AOP, Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews (MOR/QBR)
- Work closely with business development, capture management, and pricing teams on new business strategy, cost volume reviews, and preparation of cash flow for various briefings
- Provide leadership and direction to the Division’s financial operations, including accounting, expense control, indirect rate management, financial planning, and cash flow management.
- Ensure the organization maintains compliance with all established accounting and financial policies, regulations, processes and agreements.
- Oversee the budgeting/forecasting process
- Manage a team of business finance professional staff to ensure contractual compliance, cost management, budget development, and cash flow efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and 8+ years of prior relevant experience in finance operations.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Ability to analyze financials and advise senior management on financial and strategic issues.
- Experience and training in the areas of generation of financial statements, internal controls, performance reporting and evaluation, budget development, and supervision of staff.
- Ability to interact effectively with Internal Audit.
- Thorough knowledge of FAR, CAS and GAAP
- Proficient in LPAS
- CPA certification and/or MBA preferred.
- Good presentation skills
- Candidate should maintain eligibility for a TS/SCI security clearance if required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.