Leidos Health and Human Performance Group is seeking a Psychological Analyst to act as a subject matter expert to work with a team at Federal client location in McLean, VA.
This person will conduct research via review reports and data from various sources to review and asses the behavior, personality, psychological functioning, and decision making abilities of the subjects being reported on. The assessments will be primarily in writing with some oral briefing required.
*Candidates must posses or obtain TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Candidates must have
- PhD in Psychology or related field with minimum of 10 years professional experience related to behavioral science and research is required for consideration.
- A strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical readers.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary group composed of: analysts, physicians, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and non-clinicians
- Expertise in any of the following behavioral science fields: Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Psychology, Cultural Anthropology or Behavioral Economics.
- Ability to communicate with high level members of leadership team both internally to Leidos and with customer to provide expert level reporting and assessments on subjects
- Utilize subject matter expertise and time management skills to provide timely, accurate judgements and conclusions
- Eligible for TS clearance w/polygraph
- US Citizenship
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Life Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.