The Leidos Innovation Center (LInC) is seeking, a Team Coordinator/Tech Editor to join our growing, high-performance team executing applied research and development in electro-optical (EO) technology. You will primarily work on-site at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH where you will provide technical editing support to customer products and serve as the team focal point for operational, assistance and advisory services for office administrative functions.
• Will be responsible for technical editing of technical memos, technical reports, and monthly status reports
• Will also be responsible for technical editing of Power Points and other documentation
• Provide administrative support to managerial and technical staff as tasked
• Assist with the development and maintenance of schedules/calendars
• Maintain organization charts and emergency contact information
• Establish and maintain hard-copy and electronic files
• Coordinate events and meetings
• Coordinate and maintain travel plans and expense reports
• Lead and perform on special projects, as required
• Ensure timely delivery of products and services to meet master schedules and program milestones
• Escort visitors and maintenance personnel in specialized areas
• Attend organization staff and working group meetings; prepare and distribute meeting minutes
Basic Required Qualifications:
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in technical editing/administrative field
• Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Active DoD Secret or higher clearance required.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
• Past experience reviewing or editing finished research products
• Proficiency in technical editing and grammar for draft documentation
• Strong analytic, writing, editing and sourcing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Project)
• Familiarity with macros
• Ability to successfully work with and adapt to personnel at all levels
• Work without direct supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.