The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Software Developer inn Stuttgart, Germany.
This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, USAFRICOM (in Stuttgart) and OCONUS travel is required.
- Integrate software with all variants of Microsoft SharePoint, O365, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Maintain awareness of STIGs that affect the source code, source code language or operating systems that applications operate under.
- Make change/corrective action, as needed, required for functional capabilities or implementation of mitigations associated with cyber-security /vulnerabilities, or as required by applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Coordinate with appropriate systems administrators to ensure database and system backups; account management.
- Work with AFRICOM personnel to gather and document corrective action or new requirements.
- Rewrite/upgrade existing applications.
- Integrate applications into the production environment.
- Migrate current data to the applications; develop, test, launch, manage and operate the system.
- Initially, accomplish code walk through with other individuals responsible for existing applications before assuming life cycle responsibly specific applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years relevant experience; additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have a substantial background in .NET applications, Angular, Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Office 365, systems, and technical functions such as the design, maintenance, administration, training, integration, testing, and/or software configuration of technology identified as mission-critical by the U.S. military.
- Must have Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification prior to starting on the program.
- Must have DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security + or greater) prior to starting on the program.
- Must be TESA Eligible.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- ITIL v3 - Foundation.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.