The Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking an HLT ProjectManager to support a program in Northern Virginia.
The successful candidate will perform day-to-day management of a human language technology (HLT) project that is part of a large language services program. The Project Manager will develop strategic objectives to ensure that the HLT project is in line with program, corporate, and customer technical requirements and goals. The Project Manager will perform horizontal integration planning with other functional areas and ensure HLT solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple initiatives to refresh and expand the HLT solution on the large language services program.
- Create project schedules
- Ensure that project tasks are completed within deadlines
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures
- Prepare and execute deliverables in accordance with program requirements
- Direct the daily operations of the projects by analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of demonstrated knowledge of IC translation fundamentals and standard operating procedures
- Self-starter that can establish priorities, resolve immediate issues, and coordinate with program management on complex problems
- Demonstrated knowledge of HLT, including computer-assisted translation (CAT), Machine Translation, Optical Character Recognition
- Experience with applications that enable multilingual data input
- Proven ability to communicate processes and procedures to program employees, partner organizations, and customer base
- Proven experience coordinating and synchronizing multiple projects, developing and maintaining a master schedule, and preparing briefings to senior management
- Proven experience streamlining processes and procedures
- Experience working as a linguist in the IC
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.