The Accessions Information Environment (AIE) will provide an enterprise level capability enabling transparency, efficiency and effectiveness of the accessions workforce to acquire best-qualified talent to meet all Army manning requirements.
We are looking for a qualified Operations Support Center (OSC) desk manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading the AIE Operational Support Center (OSC), as well as, leading the capability support team to provide excellent customer service, resolve all technical issues, and ensure continuous training improvement of technology and services in support of the OSC Team. As an OSC manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with 5 years of customer service experience, call center management, and orchestration of customer service technologies. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction with proven track record in meeting customer Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Manager the growing help desk team consisting of 10+ team members including training, scheduling and evaluation.
- Acts as a lead in providing AIE application operations guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business processes, procedures, designs and writes technical documentation to support complex AIE OSC platforms and applications services.
- Provides direction to less experienced staff and acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies production deliveries by overseeing the acceptance of test data, testing and debugging of service desk application deliveries.
- Monitors overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Assigns development of new documentation, AIE operations support technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Set specific customer service standards
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Five years proven work experience as an Operations Support Center or Help desk manager
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote-control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- Experience with technology deployment with in a help desk/service support implementation
- US Citizenship with ability to obtain advanced security clearance
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and ServiceNow operation
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
Beneifits will inlcude:
Medical, Dental, Vision
401K with company match
Company Stock Purchase Program
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.