Leidos is currently searching for an experienced Cybersecurity Lead to support the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) Support Program. To protect Veteran and VA information, Office of Information Security is developing a strategic, logical, and tactical level VA Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) that enables the deployment of new and secure technologies. As part of its strategic direction and in accordance with the Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure, VA is looking to strengthen the cybersecurity of its information technology (IT) infrastructure and solutions to support and enhance the Department’s mission.
Leidos is responsible to define, develop, and implement the various ESA’s required to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Veteran and VA information. The support provided shall help VA create, discover, architect (emphasizing the importance of aligning enterprise architecture requirements to security architecture.), document, and assess cybersecurity solutions that will ensure Veteran and VA information will not be subject to unacceptable risk when new technologies and solutions are employed by VA. The expertise needed to satisfy this requirement will span a broad range of technologies, technical challenges and user experience to include: mobile and medical devices, cloud ecosystem, software defined networks, enterprise architecture; application testing and deployment, assess, and define business processes, and systems design.
The Cybersecurity Lead will serve as the Program Manager for the Task Order and shall be the Government’s major point of contact and provide overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to the program.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Leidos cyber security planning of the ESA Task Order
- Develop and manage project management plan(s), providing management summaries which identify potential risks, and recommend plans to mitigate those risks
- Meet, present, and provide status to senior government personnel on the Program
- Develop and implement a communication plan that provides regular updates to all staff on project implementation
- Ensure the project meets identified milestones and Deliverables
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or related scientific/technical discipline and 10 years’ experience or 8 years of additional relevant experience which may be substituted for education
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience preferably supporting government agencies
- 5+ years of experience as a PM managing IT or security projects
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development specifically Lean and/or Kanban
- Must possess a current PMP Certification including all continuing education Credits
- Must be able to obtain a VA Position of Trust and a VA PIV Credential
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.