The Health Growth Solutions organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technology, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry. The Health Growth Solutions is looking for Customer Success Managers to support the organization’s growth. We are looking for energetic, customer-focused sales professionals who can convert customer requirements into differentiated solutions.
- Engage with the customers to identify new product offerings to meet client needs and coordinate with the business development team
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Establish a communication plan and a regular business rhythm for client communication
- Conduct frequent customer meetings to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, understand usage and demonstrate the return on investment receiving from the Health Growth Solutions
- Manage relationships with strategic partners to drive joint opportunities
- Perform market research to include customer preferences, competitive analysis and competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with Federal capture teams and commercial sales teams to develop win strategies for specific opportunities.
- Develop materials to support customer meetings and gate reviews
- Write RFI responses and white papers; support proposal writing
- Interacts routinely with all levels of Division, Operation and Group management
- Use Salesforce and Leidos’ CRM system to track opportunity through sales cycle, document meeting notes and forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business/marketing, engineering or computer science) and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or master’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Account management experience with forward looking approach and strong commitment to customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and prior experience briefing executives
- Solid organizational skills to manage a high volume of customer interactions
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and willingness to learn, adapt and lead change
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM systems
- Willingness to travel to other U.S. cities to support customer visits. Estimated up to 25% annually as required.
- Knowledge of software as a service, hospital operations and healthcare IT systems
- Familiarity with Miller Heiman Strategic and Conceptual Selling and Salesforce
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.