The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking an experienced Custodial Lead to support our program in the Northern Virginia area. This is a working lead position. Under the supervision of the Custodial Manager, the lead will plan and schedule work assignments, and provides supervision to other facilities custodians as well as keeps an assigned group of rooms clean and orderly, lead 26 custodians daily work task for 3 shifts ,train and provide work direction to custodial staff as assigned; and other related duties as required. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
- Perform cleaning duties including removing trash and cleaning and/or sanitizing, desks, kitchenettes, walls, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, common areas, entry way including windows, floors, walls and ceilings, offices, cafeteria, gymnasium, locker rooms, auditoriums, stages and custodial offices/storage areas, and other task assigned by customer or manager.
- Supervise staff and daily cleaning including performing cleaning inspections; training custodial staff, modifying staff assignments to meet the customers’ needs
- Acts as the central point of contact for staff, communicating with staff to handle requests as needed. Support Leidos employees on the program including: help with timecards in Deltek, training in SkillPort, expense reports in Concur and assisting employees with navigating basic Prism and Workday functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Constantly strive for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting deadlines
- Implements health, safety and security procedures
- Reports needed repair work to proper authorities
- Assist in ordering and maintaining custodial materials and supplies as needed
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in custodial field
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- 2 years’ Experience in supervising custodian
- Knowledge of the Leidos tools such as Deltek, Workday, Concur and Skillport
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Janitorial
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.