Are you interested in improving and shaping the consumer fraud protection industry in a group of intelligent and motivated individuals? Leidos is hiring an entry level Web Applications Developer in Indianapolis, Indiana, as part of a web application development team. This work involves the development and maintenance of various web applications for data collection from multiple channels.
The Web Applications Developer will be part of a compact, agile software development team that pushes the boundaries of technology that can help address a government customer's ever-growing and demanding needs. With millions of consumer data available for law enforcement, the team provides high performing web applications with advanced features to help the consumer's ever-growing needs. We also analyze and report on consumer data frequent basis by dissecting and surfacing critical, new insights to data analysts and stakeholders. All team members must be flexible and able to contribute outside of their primary expertise, so we are looking for someone who will be open to multiple responsibilities.
- Creation and implementation of an innovative web application for a software development company.
- Perform analysis and designing during all software production phases, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
- Work on new concepts and solutions using Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions compatible with clients' expectations.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Develop and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Develop user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Develop technical interfaces and specifications
- Develop and test software prototypes
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Work with other software professionals and developers
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other related field with 1+ years project or working experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
- .NET Core Development including C#, MVC, ASP.Net, and .NET Core
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Visual Studio
- Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
- Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
- Unit testing and integration
- Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implantation.
- Certifications in specified technologies
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.