The Leidos Defense Group has a career opportunity for a Software Developer based in Stuttgart, Germany.
This program will provide our war fighters support in their mission to keep threats and vulnerabilities as low as possible by ensuring that their computer network is stable, undisrupted and secure so their lives and mission are not in jeopardy. This position will specifically support a Department of Defense (DoD) organization and will require some OCONUS travel.
- Provide technical services in software maintenance, modifications and development efforts associated with integrating external resources and data sources to a IT service management platform.
- Maintain awareness of STIG's that affect the source code, source code language or operating systems that applications operate under.
- Provide change/corrective action, if required, for functional capabilities or implementation of mitigations associated with cyber-security /vulnerabilities, or as required by applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Coordinate with appropriate systems administrators to ensure database and system backups, account management.
- Work with AFRICOM personnel to gather and document corrective action or new requirements.
- Rewrite/upgrade existing applications.
- Integrate applications into the production environment.
- Migrate current data to the applications.
- Develop, test, launch, manage and operate the system.
- Initially accomplish code walk through with other individuals responsible for existing applications before assuming life cycle responsibly specific applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years relevant experience; additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have an active DoD IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security +), prior to starting.
- Must be TESA Eligibility.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance
- ITIL v3 – Foundation.
- Experience with ServiceNow APIs and Integration Tools.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.