Leidos Corporate Group is seeking a ServiceNow ITOM Specialist to join our Information Technology Services (ITS) team. This role will utilize your depth of IT Operation Management (ITOM) experience to act as a thought leader regarding ServiceNow. Specifically, an in depth knowledge of CMDB and Discovery implementation and management are essential.
- Create, document, and evangelize ServiceNow configuration, design, development, and integration; communicate best practices/frameworks
- Communicate with the customer in non-technical terms, understand their requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
- Document architectural solutions in a clear and accurate manner
- Architect new ways of solving problems using the ServiceNow platform
- Build the long-term strategic roadmap for ServiceNow ITOM solutions
- Support alignment of IS strategy and planning with the company’s business goals and objectives
- Review and recommend where ServiceNow platform fits into the enterprise architecture roadmap
- Promote the use of a shared infrastructure and ServiceNow roadmap to reduce costs and improve how end-to-end information flows
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of relevant experience in software or infrastructure engineering and architecture, including ServiceNow. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience of ServiceNow REQUIRED
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM toolset and integrations with related systems
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Expert-level knowledge of Discovery and CMDB, including best practices for managing and scaling the CMDB.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity - Proven team player and team builder
- ServiceNow ITOM training and Certifications
- 3+ years’ experience working in a highly agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
- Experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around key technical decisions during design and implementation
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the Project Management lifecycle
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take principled bets on new technology
- Ability to balance between rapid prototyping and long-term system architecture
- Track-record of developing large-scale, multi-tier application
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.