Chase your aspirations with no boundaries at Leidos! Accelerate your career growth by joining Leidos.
Leidos, the implementer for the award-winning Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program, seeks a highly motivated Jr. Graphic & Web Designer for our in-house design department located in Peoria, IL. The Graphic & Web Designer will work as part of the Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Content Manager. This position will work to produce digital and print creative, direct mail, advertisements, newsletters, flyers, case studies and other collateral.
Location: Candidates must be local to the Peoria, IL area, as this position will be primarily based in our Downtown Peoria office during COVID-19. Post COVID-19, this position will be full time in the Peoria office.
- Assist with the design, development and execution of bold, creative, and integrated marketing initiatives for the Program, its incentives and its education offerings to meet performance goals
- Ensure materials adhere to brand standards and maintain quality control and consistency of brand messaging
- Deliver professional and engaging content in a timely manner
- Contribute to proactive concept development innovative designs, and cohesive campaigns
- High school diploma with 2+ years of work experience in graphic design or related field. Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- Demonstrates capability and success in the development and execution of bold, creative design work
- The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand
- Strong creative development skills
- Demonstrates good organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and will to succeed
- Ability to follow instructions and the desire to learn new skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and follow-through
- Professional demeanor and dedication to deliver top notch customer service
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with website content management systems
- Strong planning, organization, time management, interpersonal and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle details with accuracy and make unanticipated changes to production deliverables
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.