The Graphic Artist will support the Bid & Proposal department to produce professional and high quality graphics for proposals, customer presentations, marketing materials, and brochures. The ideal candidate is experienced in taking complex, written technical content and working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to deliver easy-to-understand and visually appealing graphics. With strong attention to detail and design consistency, the graphic designer will raise the caliber of our proposal deliverables.
- Develop value-added graphics, figures, and charts that present a clear visual representation of our solution
- Develop a graphics template that is compliant with Request for Proposal (RFP) instructions and consistent with corporate branding guidelines, and uses that template to ensure consistent, compliant graphics throughout the proposal
- Work directly with Technical SMEs, Writers, Proposal Managers, Proposal Coordinators, and Volume Leads to develop polished, professional, compliant graphics based on initial concepts, including Concept of Operations (CONOPS), OV-1s, process diagrams, and workflows
- Create compliant, branded PowerPoint templates and conducts a final format of orals proposal presentations
- Create cover packages and labels, logos, icons, and other media as needed
- Manage and curate library of proposal graphics
- Bachelors degree and 8+ years of graphic design experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge and proposal experience in high-volume and fast paced environments
- Ability to successfully and comfortably interface with different functional groups, such as Sales, Program Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Contracts, Operations and Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent education and experience required
- APMP certification is a plus
- Problem solving skills and ability to navigate a matrix organization
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.