As a strategist, consultant and implementer the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the Human Resources (HR) and Business Partnerships (BP) organization based on the strategic objectives and priorities of the Chief of HR&BP.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer and Head of Business Partnerships, primary responsibilities will include:
• Providing decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
• Ensuring streamlined activities within the organization based on the strategic objectives and priorities of the Chief of HR&BP
• Coordinating the execution of strategic initiatives and guiding them to completion
• Ensuring all group-level issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously and keeping track of progress until resolved
• Orchestrating and facilitating group events (conferences, off-sites & all-hands), meeting agendas, logistics and follow-ups
• Preparing, reviewing and editing briefing materials to the Board of Directors, CEO and ELT
• Anticipating, identifying and troubleshooting issues of concern or significance, and exercising discretion to provide timely information and necessary updates across multiples stakeholders
• Ensuring assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan
• Managing Chief of HR&BP visits to company sites to maximize impact of Chief of HR&BP visibility and employee communication with Chief of HR&BP
• Working with the Chief of HR&BP and the organization’s executive assistant to prioritize external engagement attendance
• Carrying out and supporting other operational projects as assigned by the Chief of HR&BP
• Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of related experience with at least 8+ years HR experience (additional education, training or experience may be considered)
• Excellent verbal (including presentation) and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders inside and outside the company
• Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying functional and operational departments
• Detail oriented and data driven
• Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
• Strong analytical, creativity, and problem solving skills
• Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and virtual communication technology (e.g., Skype)
• Familiarity with HR systems
• Highly experienced with project coordination and management
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Ability and willingness to travel as required
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.