Leidos Civil Group has an immediate opening for a Business Development (BD) Operations Lead Analyst to join the Business Development Operations team in Reston, VA.
The BD Operations Analyst is responsible for pipeline and customer engagement data analysis at the Group level, driving process improvement and data integrity across the Group. The analyst routinely interacts with all levels of management within the Group as well as functional elements (e.g., Finance, Accounting, HR, etc.) in support of BD and Strategy (BD&S) projects and growth objectives. The analyst works independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team to achieve day-to-day and strategic objectives with significant and high visibility impact on Civil Group BD operations.
- Provide data analysis for Group BD metric reporting derived from the Leidos Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics) using Excel and visualization tools
- Manage and report on projects to achieve Civil Group BD&S objectives, including but not limited to market research, development of Group and operation strategies, integration of acquired entities, and customer engagement
- Identify process improvements, document lessons learned and best practices, and make recommendations regarding reporting automation opportunities for BD&S functions
- Provide guidance to Group BD Operations and other functions regarding BD policies and procedures in support of US Government, commercial, and international customers
- Create and maintain standard dashboards, views, charts, reports and account fields in CRM and in visualization tools. Provide training to new users of CRM and work with users to create customized dashboards, views, and reports as needed to automate data collection and reporting as much as possible.
- Bachelor Degree and 4+ years of relevant business experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics (WinIt) or other CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience providing training
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.