Leidos has a need for a motivated Senior Tester to provide hands on expertise using the latest open source products and best practices. The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Specifically the successful candidate will be a member of an Agile Team working with other Agile teams, System Architects, Test Architects, Developers, Database Engineers, DevOps, Implementation team, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to perform test automation for applications using open source technologies and products.
Candidate's primary responsibility will be to support advanced testing working with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and manual testing in Java/Agile environment.
- Manual Test experience
- Experience testing Webfocus reports
- ETL experience
- Experience in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Proficiency in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver\GRID).
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with Version One management tool
- Test results debugging.
Education & Experience:
Bachelors + 8 Years of professional experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.