Dynetics Group., a Leidos Company is seeking a qualified Radar Technologies and Electronic Warfare Business Development Manager to support long-range strategy development, business development and capture, and proposal management.
Duties include, but are not limited to strategic planning, target identification, qualification of targets, aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting stakeholders in developing capture campaign plans, identifying, prioritizing, scheduling, and accomplishing tasks to capture work, and actively participating in proposals.
A successful candidate will have a deep technical understanding of the full scope of electronic warfare to include: Electronic Attack (electromagnetic jamming, deception, anti-radiation missiles, expendables, and Directed Energy), Electronic Support (threat warning, collection, direction finding), Electronic Protection (spectrum management, electromagnetic hardening, emission control, war reserve modes), signal processing, spectral solutions, communications, and hardware/software solutions. Additionally, the candidate must have a working experience and demonstrated understanding of customer community.
The business developer will coordinate efforts within Dynetics Group and across Leidos organizations to identify and capture cooperative opportunities. The BD Manager will maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and execute cost effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives. The position requires the ability to work vertically and horizontally across organizational boundaries, provide BD leadership/mentorship and guidance to operational organizations and interface with financial and contracts support personnel supporting proposal development and business capture processes. Other duties include management of business development resources (Bid & Proposal and Overhead), data gathering and analysis of return on investment.
- Degree in the STEM, specifically in Physics, Engineering, or Math from an ABET-accredited university is required.
- BS degree with at least 12+ years of experience. Requires at least 2 years Capture/Business Development experience.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense, Missile Defense Agency, DARPA, ONR, AFRL, IARPA, AMRDEC, and the Intelligence Community.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with Radar technologies and electronic warfare
- Must possess outstanding oral and written skills.
- Must have demonstrated success in developing capture strategies and executing capture plans for programs ranging from Science and Technology, Research and Development, to Programs of Record.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word are required.
- Up to 25% travel
- Candidate must be a resident of the either Washington DC Metro Area, North Alabama or Sand Diego or be willing to relocate to Washington DC area, Huntsville or San Diego.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a
- Secret Clearance. A Top Secret/SCI clearance will be required after employment has begun
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.