The Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst to support a portfolio of contracts in the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation.
The position will have significant impact on the program’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for specific processes within the program. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses . Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the program teams – both Leidos program teams and the customer program teams.
• Supporting program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
• Tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
• Follow existing financial policies and procedures in support of projects.
• Supporting customer financial deliverables.
• Assisting with the development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
• Participation in proposals through cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Able to work successfully in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
Clearance: Requires US Citizenship to obtain and maintain a TS/ SCI Polygraph. Clearance not required to start, but selected candidate is expected to begin the process upon hire. Those with an existing Active Top Secret or higher level clearance will be given priority consideration.
• Prior experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
• Prior experience in government contracting
• Prior experience with Unanet
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.