The Authentication Operations team at Leidos currently has an opening for an Authentication Operations Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate for this position will have 2-4 years' experience as a domain administrator in a multi-domain environment. The ideal candidate will also have 2-4 years' general experience with Active Directory, Windows Server OS, and Identity Management tools in a multi-domain complex commercial enterprise environment supporting DoD customers.
The candidate will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Active Directory, Windows Server OS (including services such as IIS), and will be expected to troubleshoot/diagnose any related server or network problems in a complex environment. The candidate will also perform tier 3 work within the One Identity software suite, RMAD, CAAD, CyberARk, CPPM, and other software's related to day to day operations of Leidos Identity Management.
The Auth Ops team day to day operations also includes Tier 3 support for account issues and data syncs between systems, making approved modifications to group policy, ADSS, OU structure, groups and/or accounts, and tier 3 support of Safes and Accounts in CyberArk vault system.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills, the ability to work through complex technical situations with end users as well as other internal IT support teams, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal). The ideal candidate must be able to document detailed troubleshooting steps taken to resolve a complex technical problems in written form, and will need to create or update documentation/instructions for others to follow. The ideal candidate will also be expected to work with 3rd party vendors (Dell, Axiad, Aruba) to resolve larger scale outages in the environment. Must be able to work independently as well as with a small team.
Please note: Work location for this position will be Telework (or Reston VA; Orlando FL; San Diego CA)
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field and 2+ years of experience related to systems administration. Additional years of relevant experience, professional certifications, and/or training will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory in a multi-domain environment
- Group Policy, ADSS, OU structure design/support, Domain Controller maintenance, Replication, DFS Namespace
- LDAP Support for Applications
- Tier 3 Account Support
- Identity Management Operations
- Manage user data and accounts in One Identity Software Suite
- Operational support for all tools in the One Identity Suite (ARS, QPM, IDM)
- Experience with any Identity Management suite a plus
- Strong Windows Server Support
- Maintain 100 + Windows Servers supporting Authentication and Identity Management services for 30,000 plus users
- Servers are a mixture of Virtual (vSphere) and Hardware
- Installing\configuring\troubleshooting backups using RMAD software
- Dell Change Auditor support - Creating reports for Audit - Troubleshooting Change Auditor installations on Windows Servers
- IIS Troubleshooting
- Strong Authentication
- Aruba CPPM (Radius/TACACS) Support
- MS Threat Mitigation Gateway
- Pki Tokens / User Certificates
- VPN and Remote Access Technologies operational support
- Tier 3 VPN User Access support (F5 experience a plus)
- CyberArk Vault
- Manage User Accounts and Safes
- Tier 3 troubleshooting for user access issues
- Strong Network Skills
- TCP/IP & Sub netting
- Multifactor Authentication
- Soft Token Apps
- ClearPass Policy Manager (CPPM)
- Other Requirements
- Working Knowledge of Digital Certificates
- Troubleshoot Single Sign On via Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Create / Update technical documentation
- Must be able to follow written processes and procedures with minimal supervision
- Must be able to complete assigned project work with minimal supervision
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to engage multiple teams in troubleshooting efforts
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools
- US citizen
- Desired Skills
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with Change management process
- Familiar with NIST 800-171
- Experience with any Identity Management suite a plus
- Other Notes
- 24/7 On Call Rotation for support of all Authentication Services is required
- Position is Overtime Eligible
- First Shift Flexible work schedule M-F
- Remote / Telecommute Full Time
- Travel less than 5%
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.