Leidos is seeking a KC-130J Technical Advisor to support engineering design in support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Aircraft Structural Engineer will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and advice on a wide variety of KC-1301 Aircraft Maintenance servicing, inspections actions and ground support activities.
- Conduct analysis of and suggest solutions for problems associated with maintaining KC-130J Aircraft Systems and related support equipment.
- Coordinate various aspects of requirement for logistics, maintenance, contracting and supply elements needed to ensure the viable functioning of operational military aircraft.
- Does all work pertaining to the Administrator Modification Control and works as a team for the benefit of RSAF.
- Train RSAF personnel.
- Must do all administrative work that his supervisor tasks him with including GOLDesp.
- BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- 10 years maintenance experience RSAF AFSC 2513 or equivalent.
- Must have experience directing personnel on overhauls, modifications, and improvements and able to oversee investigations of aircraft mishaps.
- 3 year experience of logistics or maintenance (Mandatory).
- Experience in theory of aviation and basic understanding of jet prop engines and all aircraft systems.
- Knowledgeable of the aircraft maintenance department and observes all production efforts, and collects all data pertaining to logistics, maintenance, safety and security.
- Knowledgeable on procedures of aircraft maintenance and mobility
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.