Leidos is excited about our continued work with a Federal law enforcement agency. We are seeking a Field Operations Manager to support the Leidos Civil ESA V portfolio.
This position is responsible for managing a team of professionals within the DEA program as well as ensuring that project deadlines and objectives are met on the program. The Field Operations Manager will manage a team of 10 travelling Field Support Engineers and 9 onsite user support personnel, coordinate travel cost estimates and approvals for the Field Support Engineers and coordinate the procurement and distribution of hardware (workstations, printers, plotters, servers, network devices).
- Manages a small to mid-sized team consisting of experienced professionals. This team will consist of a technical support team support DEA classified environment and logistics personnel.
- Leads direct and reviews the work of the team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion, performance, and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- Interfaces daily with the customer to assure issues are resolved and projects are on schedule
- Responsible to assure that all support is provided for all DEA MIRS purchased and inventory management
- Assures that team closes all tickets in a timely manner
- Assures those monthly deliverables are completed on time
- Manages and approves travel requests
- Manages and DEA site upgrade plans
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of related experience
Must have experience managing teams or projects
Must have active Secret Clearance or higher
Current DEA Suitability
Familiarity with DEA program and customer
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization
Demonstrated project management experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.