Leidos has a career opportunity for a Cyber Intrusion Analyst who will be a member of the Network Assurance (NA) Team (DISA GSM-O program) in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Work closely with Government counterparts to provide guidance within the CND-SP area. Provide CND reports, trends, responses, mitigations, analysis & information dissemination. Provide C2 support, situational awareness support, and provide leadership & support for all CND applicable activities within Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain. Work as a technical leader within the CSSP Team, responsible for maintaining the integrity & security of enterprise-wide systems & networks. Provide technical leadership to CND Teams supporting security initiatives through predictive & reactive analysis, and by articulating emerging trends to leadership & staff.
- Maintain integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts.
- Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output, as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks.
- Review threat data and develop custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities. Correlate actionable security events from various sources.
- Understand attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Develop analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence.
- May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
- Interface with Government counterparts, both CONUS & OCONUS, along with Leidos and sub team members.
- Monitor the implementation of IAVAs & de-conflict component & information specific IAVA guidance.
- Provide limited analysis of incidents for the customers by: determining the incidents nature and formulating responses; Identifying & providing the ability to surge during emergencies; correlating event & incident data; determining possible effects on the DISN, customer networks & other organizations.
- Review threat data from various sources & aid in the development of custom signatures for Open Source & COTs IDS.
- Install, configure & monitor CND security-relevant network components.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of related experience; cyber courses/certifications or DISA customer experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent).
- Must possess a CSSP-Analyst certification within 180 days of your start date.
- Experience supporting and/or leading CND or related teams.
- Experience working CND duties (e.g., Protect, Defend, Respond, and Sustain).
- Experience working with DoD / Government Leaders at all levels.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret security clearance to start on the program.
- IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, CISSP).
- At least one other IA certification completed, i.e., SSCP, CSIH, GCIA, GCIH or CEH.
- UNIX Administrative skills.
- Command Line Scripting skills (PERL, python, shell scripting) to automate analysis task.
- Knowledge of hacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP).
- Conduct malware analysis.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with various static and dynamic malware analysis tools
- Knowledge of advanced threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP)
- Understanding of software exploits.
- Analyze packed and obfuscated code.
- Comprehensive understanding of common Windows APIs and ability.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.