The Leidos Civil Treasury team has an opening for a Business Analyst / Tester to support our Internal Revenue Service customer. This position is to work on IRS PMO project. The resource is responsible for gathering, documenting and maintaining requirements, providing project support, monitoring and updating project status and reports, and providing technical quality assurance and control systems.
Duties may include:
- Defining and documenting requirements
- Experience in process work flows (swim lane maps)
- Following IRS standards, methods, and procedures
- Communicating and working with project and customer project team members participating in Agile development activities
- Facilitating scrum meetings
- Providing project status and reporting
- Conducting and documenting testing
- Valuating accuracy of requirements and testing
- Collaborating with IRS projects
- Business analysis of end-product/solution
- Identifying solutions to project issues
- Working with team members regarding requirements, project status, solution design and process
- Ability to obtain or possess IRS MBI Clearance
- Previous IRS work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Rational tools and CLM experience
- Must be flexible and adaptable, able to support using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Ability to lead small teams or project management experience; creating or familiar with schedules, estimates, weekly and monthly status reports
- Must have experience in creating meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Be able to track and provide release status
- Must have experience in requirements gathering, documentation and analysis
- Must have experience with creating business documents like Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Use Cases or stories, and process flow diagrams (swim lane maps)
- Must have experience in integration and system testing
- Must have experience in software development life cycle and Waterfall, and Agile Methodology (User Stories, Sprints, Scrum, Testing)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.