Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst, Lead to join the Intelligence Group of Leidos in the Aurora, CO office. The selected individual will be a key member of the team and is expected to provide inputs into many program financial processes and get involved with special projects.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
- Monthly invoicing, funding deliverables and subcontract monitoring
- Establish initial EAC (Estimate at Complete) and updates
- Support monthly closing of financial key measurements (Revenue, Operating Income, etc.)
- Reconciliation of time entered for employees across two time entry systems
- Support customer meetings
- Create and present monthly internal and external customer reports
- Support any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
- Pricing of ECPs on current contracts
- Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of program finance related experience.
- Advanced level Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot table, macros, etc).
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with government contracting industry.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels.
- MUST be a US Citizen and have ability and willingness to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
- Hyperion/data query tool experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance is highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.