The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Capabilities and Requirements Analyst at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Capabilities and Requirements Analyst will provide input to address DODIN Operations and Defensive Cyber Operations Internal Defensive Measures (DCO-IDM) capability gaps for securing, operating and defending the DODIN.
- Analyze joint needs statements and recommend capability requirements and Doctrine, Organizational, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities, and Policy (DOTmPLF-P) solutions in order to fulfill capability gaps and optimize capability investments across the DODIN.
- Review and provide comments on technical materials consisting of, but not limited to, technical documentation and reports, cyber policy and procedures, and planning materials.
- Develop program, system, operations, implementation, and transition plans, and governance, technical papers, white papers, and concept of operations (CONOPs).
- Develop engineering documentation, system documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations.
- Brief and participate in higher, adjacent, and supporting capability requirement boards, bureaus, cells, committees and working groups (C2B2WG) in regards to capability development in support of DODIN Operations and DCO-IDM as required.
- Assist in maintaining a DODIN Operations and DCO-IDM capability requirement repository that includes the capability sponsor and a concept of operations (CONOPS) for its employment.
- Support gap analysis activities by comparing, documenting, and reporting shortfalls in proposed cyber capabilities. Assess how well the capability meets the requirement, document any gaps that may exist, and ensure that the capability aligns with DoD and cyber policy and meets the intent of the development objective or capability.
- Develop architecture and business models/diagrams, such as system and operational views, process flow diagrams and system architecture, to aide in identifying capability gaps and documenting the as-is and to-be capabilities
- Translate user requirements and technology trends into recommendations that provide senior leadership with a flexible, cost-effective and technical framework that will adapt to the constantly changing cyber threat.
- Assist in the implementation, integration and synchronization of capability requirement solutions and development of a transition plan.
- Assist in the preparation of Unfunded Requirements List, Integrated Priorities List, and Program of Objective Memorandum (POM) inputs related to capability requirements.
- Assist technical experts in reviewing functional/operational requirements to analyze the feasibility of implementing solution and develop system requirements, and assist in integrating materiel and non-materiel solutions into existing capabilities.
- Provide direct planning support to CCMD and service cyber components enabling theater and global cyber operations
- Review, de-conflict and coordinate contingency, campaign, and joint operations plans with CCMDs and higher headquarters
- Bachelor's degree w/ 8 years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for Polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
- Demonstrated experience in COA development and analysis.
- In-Depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.