Leidos is searching for dedicated Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator to join a small team supporting a single enterprise Maximo implementation for multiple programs supporting DHS and TSA. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our team to maintain and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments, gather user requirements and document functional and technical specifications as needed, and create thorough system documentation. Throughout all this you will support your fellow IT team members and our end users with your technical expertise and knowledge. This position will work independently and is expected to be able to operate with minimal guidance. Necessary skills include software and systems administration and evaluation, configuration and release management, data management, IT security, service desk, operations and maintenance functions, and supporting business process engineering services for the portfolio. This position is remote so the successful candidate will be able to work in that environment.
- Administration of Maximo in a high availability environment.
- Adhere to Change Management and Cybersecurity requirements throughout all activities.
- Document changes to system architecture including workflow charts and diagrams; assist in Achieve required performance measures as defined in program Service Level Agreements and Statements of Work.
- Perform Tier 2 IT Service Desk activities including troubleshooting to quickly resolve issues for end users including direct support via telephone.
- Resolution of problems reported or discovered, to include root cause analysis development and reporting.
- Provide system administration and support for Maximo applications, and troubleshooting software bugs and end user system issues.
- Implement enhancements and improvements to systems by studying current workflows and processes to eliminate inefficiencies.
- Support implementation of new functionality in Maximo.
- Gather and document user requirements and functional/technical specifications for software solutions as needed.
- Help develop training materials for new features and capabilities.
- Provide training to end users one on one and in group sessions.
- Work directly with the team to plan for future activities including patching, upgrades, and system enhancements.
- studying system capabilities; assist in writing specifications.
- Help maintain system protocols, architecture , requirements and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
- Help prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Support configuration management, quality assurance, and cybersecurity throughout the release cycle in a DevSecOps environment.
- Participate in the development of action plans to remedy findings from assessments, work with system development teams to remediate findings and when required provide solutions to system teams.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team while remaining self-disciplined on task execution.
- Maximo Asset Management or similar enterprise asset management system administration experience is required (e.g. MP2, Infor EAM, SpiceWorks, ServiceNow, Remedy).
- Strong focus on the mission including direct end user support.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet program needs. Some evening, weekend work will be required.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and able to obtain DHS or TSA vetting (active preferred)
- Typically requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. An Associate’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, and/or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3+ years of professional experience may be considered. Direct experience may substitute for years of education on a one for one basis.
- Preferred candidate will have Linux and Oracle experience.
- Preferred candidate will have experience supporting Mobile Users.
- Preferred candidate will have Maximo EAM experience version 7 or later.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:ADP1 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Administration
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.