The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Task Flow and Process Manager at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. A candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for the role.
- Interacts with Air Force Business Management Division leadership and directorate staff to coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external national agency, DoD and Air Force formal taskings and requests for information (RFI).
- Manages division workflow processes, including task receipt and assignments, suspense requirements, task response, timeliness and task closure.
- Assists in leveraging the client’s capability to effectively respond to tasking and RFIs.
- Develops and maintains program continuity files.
- Interacts with division leadership to ensure all aspects of branch programs meet the needs of the division and senior directorate leadership.
- Develops, manages, and updates centralized division briefing slides, rosters and workflow tracking systems/documents.
- Provides an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the SharePoint development process.
- Incorporates a full range of developing automated business solutions using enterprise SharePoint platform.
- Provides expertise in SharePoint application development and in all facets of web services design, including: user interface experience; automated report generation; and automation with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Perform operations and maintenance tasks on SharePoint leveraging out-of-the-box capabilities, SharePoint Designer, and other browser-based technologies.
- A current TS/SCI clearance with a current Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree and 8+ years of related experience or an Associates Degree and 12+ years of related experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Knowledge Management .
- Experience with SharePoint (Must be able to perform administrative SharePoint duties to include, but not limited to: development and maintenance of SharePoint sites, pages, lists, and libraries; troubleshooting of technical issues with SharePoint users; and ensuring proper access controls are utilized for operational security management.)
- Experience with Task Flow management
- Must be able to write thorough but concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end-user documentation.
- Excellent writing skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- 10+ years’ experience working with the national intelligence community.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise and/or the Air Force
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.