Leidos is seeking an experienced Competitive Intelligence/Position to Win (CI/PTW) Analyst who has worked with various technology types and service offerings, and analyzed government Requests for Proposal (RFP) to determine competitive teams’ bid strategies and consequently the price and non-price targets that Leidos should propose in order to win a competitive pursuit.
- The CI/PTW Analyst is a self-motivated individual who is capable of working both independently and with teams, possessing a unique blend of technical, business, and strategic thinking skills. The Analyst must have the ability to develop detailed analyses of customer buying patterns and budgets, and work with fellow CI analysts to identify likely competitor solutions to RFP requirements, to include price and non-price approaches.
- Candidates must understand the government procurement process, the entire capture cycle, the various contract types, and have experience working on proposals and with capture teams. Must have experience with competitive intelligence collection and be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and reprioritize as new opportunities arise.
- The CI/PTW Analyst must have the ability to present and defend his/her concise analysis and recommendations to capture team members and senior leadership, and therefore needs to possess excellent team and communications skills.
- The CI/PTW Analyst would lead Black Hat Reviews and support all necessary Capture Team gate reviews with management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- A minimum of 4-8 years of experience providing competitive assessments
- Competitive intelligence and market research experience
- Experience analyzing government buying trends and budgets
- Understanding of the New Business Capture process
- Understanding of the U.S. Federal government acquisition process and contract types
- Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with International customers and competitors
- Defense industry knowledge / expertise
- Cost modeling experience and understanding of financial strategies
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Research
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.