Leidos Corporate Finance team has an immediate opening for a FP&A Indirect Rate Analyst, Lead. In this role, you will lead our indirect rates planning and analysis in two large segments that accounts for $4B in annual revenue. This position reports to the Corporate FP&A Rates Strategy Director.
- Responsible for rate planning, forward pricing, reporting, and controls.
- Work with team to accomplish an accurate and compliant Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP).
- Support regulatory reviews and audit to attain government approval for pricing and billing rates.
- Provide periodic analysis and reporting to provide insights on rate performance, risks and opportunities.
- Present periodic results and analysis to executive management and government regulator.
- Forecast base, expense, and rates including impacts on revenue and operating income.
- Provide analysis and modeling for strategic business objectives.
- Bachelors' Degree with a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience in financial planning and analysis, OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant financial planning and analysis experience.
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills.
- Financial experience such as developing financial forecasts, rate planning, variance reporting, and pricing.
- Experience with financial systems including Costpoint, LPAS (Oracle EPM), and EDW.
- Prior experience with forward pricing submission or periodic financial reporting.
- Familiarity with Leidos CAS segment structure and indirect rate pools.
- Working knowledge of government accounting regulations (CAS, FAR).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.