Sign on Bonus eligible!
Leidos is actively interviewing for a Cyber Operations Management Analyst employee with Hardware Reverse Engineering and SCI/SAP experience to join our team in Keyport, WA.
Must have experience with reverse engineering.
In accordance with JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, the employee shall perform the following cyber operations analysis and research support technical services:
- Conduct software and hardware reverse engineering on systems and embedded platforms (JTAG/UART probing, PCB mods and RE, etc).
- Utilize penetration testing tools such as including IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra, WinDdg, Kali Linux, and/or Wireshark on systems and software to identify, categorize, assess and recommend mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis on software written in varied programing languages
- Work with mobile or embedded devices to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Reverse engineer and develop using non-Intel architectures such as ARM, PowerPC, MIPS, etc.
- Assist the project leads with establishing project plans to include identification of resource and funding requirements, as well as monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on task execution
- Technical depth in one or more embedded security topics including but not limited to side-channel analysis, fault induction attacks, board-level and firmware/software reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery.
- Breadth of technical understanding of topics relating to embedded systems security.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity in providing shore based information technology infrastructure security and vulnerability identification, operations and support functions.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in SCI/SAP program security management for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, program/project evaluation and project management assistance.
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and/or Authorization To Operate (ATO) processes and requirements.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment to build solutions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Develop, diagnose, and operate complex computer systems.
- Identify customer needs and validate product design.
- Handle multiple assignments.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Degree: STEM or ABET accredited degree
- Certification: CompTIA Security+ or SANS GIAC Penetration Testing
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Results oriented interpersonal security management expertise.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.