The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Customer Relations Specialist at the Pentagon in Washington D.C.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E); and National Military Command Center (NMCC). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
The Customer Relations Manager will be the primary interface between customers and the Program Management team. He/she will be responsible for managing customer service, meeting customer service performance requirements and developing processes and procedures to improve performance.
Responsible for Customer Relations in the national Capital Region to include the below list.
- Daily interaction with Senior Air Force Officers and Senior GS Civilians to troubleshoot computer problems, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
- Develop strategies and templates to collect effective customer service metrics.
- Develop strategies to meet and exceed customer service performance requirements.
- Provide guidance, strategies and training to the customer support team to enhance customer service.
- Develop survey strategies to gather info from customers to better meet customer requirements.
- Address any immediate customer issues and elevates any problems to the Executive Support lead to resolve any customer issues.
- Coordinates with the CFP any outages or issues with equipment other than the typical desktop issues.
- Develop communication to customers to explain significant outages and impact.
- Employee will be responsible for meeting and exceeding customer service metrics. These metrics have a significant impact on the award fee of a Cost Plus/Award Fee contract.
- Employee will have decision making authority on processes and procedures that have a direct impact on customer service and customer perception.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Security + CE Certification.
- Working knowledge of Remedy and building reports for SLA Management.
- Military experience and comfortable working with Senior Military Leaders in a faced paced environment.
- AFNCR experience and familiarity with the AFNCR customer base.
- Prefer Clearance: TS
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.