- Assist with development and management of acquisition programs
- Travel to fielded systems to assess status and troubleshoot issues
- Contribute material for briefing charts in areas of expertise and communicate with vendors.
- Assist customers in managing logistic plans for field support (movement of hardware and personnel).
- As knowledge, experience and expertise develops, participate in developing strategies and plans that enable use of next generation payloads and innovative payload CONOPS.
- Technical Bachelors degree (Engineering, IT/Telecoms) and 12+ years of related experience
- Experience with Federal acquisition process
- Experience supporting demonstration or fielded systems in CONUS and OCONUS environments
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment and build partnerships across the enterprise.
- Experienced professional with the ability to work on tasks given guidance but limited supervision.
- Current TS//SCI with polygraph (immediate fill)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to OCONUS locations
- Experience/Knowledge of tactical airborne communication or payload systems
- Masters degree in Technical field (Engineering, IT/Telecom, etc)
- PMP certificate
- Must possess an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility and Polygraph
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.