Leidos Health Group has a contingent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Lead supporting the Franchise Fund Support Services project. Our Quality Management is dedicated consistent application of program controls across the program to ensure consistency and business continuity for applying standards including Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, SAFe, across all PWS elements. This is where we manage and track our Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Metrics and perform Risk Management activities across the program.
Work is contingent upon the award of FFSS. Award date June/ July 2021.
The Quality Assurance Lead manages the quality assurance activities across the entire program lifecycle. This includes establishing and monitoring the performance/quality measurements to ensure requirement satisfaction for performance measures. The Quality Assurance Lead will interface with subcontractors to ensure their quality management systems are implemented and that objective evidence exists to demonstrate compliance to documented plans, processes and procedures. The QA Lead serves as the member of a team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality system and subsystems are provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes, performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
- The Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for leading the internal quality monitoring process and evaluating the performance of production processes and procedures and coordinating with VA on quality issues.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the technical quality assurance and control system for the program. Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. Quality Management Plan, Quality Control Plan) and procedures for assuring quality products and services.
- Develop and improve processes and procedures to meet and exceed acceptable quality levels for program performance standards, with specific emphasis on SDLC and quality measurements.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Control Plan to ensure that all required services are performed in accordance with task order terms and conditions.
- Develop and implement procedures in the QCP that identify, prevent, and ensure non-recurrence of marginal performance.
- Initiate changes in processes and practices to ensure effectively manage performance.
- Initiate corrective action when any tasks are deficient or substandard.
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products.
- Ensure adherence to all standards, policies, and best practices.
- Support the development and collection of performance metrics.
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives.
- Develop Quality weekly and monthly reports that provides measurements with trends over time and highlights performance issues with mitigation strategies.
- Report quality status and quality issues, with resolution plans, at weekly and monthly status meetings.
- Coordinate/collaborate with the government, Leidos and subcontractor personnel for validation of the effectiveness of quality assurance procedures and controls; monitors, reviews, and reports assessment results of Leidos performance against defined contractual standards; and validates compliance with SOPs and VA policies.
- The onsite Quality Lead will support the government requested activities by coordinating the availability of program, project, and operational documents; providing data requested as part of onsite and remote audits; providing access to all source materials and associated metadata.
- Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the objectives are understood and incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Must have 2+ years JAVA experience. * Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial automation tools and processes
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt trained
- Experience maintaining high levels of quality in a production environment.
- Experience working with documentation and data that contains Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Expertise with peer reviews and process auditing.
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics.
- Experience determining the resources required to maintain quality control.
- Strong communication and writing skills with emphasis on communications with government customers and third-party stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project), QA applications and databases.
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- ISO 9001 trained * Certified Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
- Certifications to include Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, ITIL v3 Foundation
- Formal auditor training
- Experience with the mail order pharmacy processes
- Experience with VA, DoD, or other Federal business processes; business process automation and business process integration efforts
- Familiarity with the Federal Government work environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.