Leidos is in search of motivated individual who will support the Mega-Center Security Office as a Facilities Specialist providing support for first line issues, moves, in and out-processing, and overall point of contact for building issues. Must current have a TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
- Functions as area Facility Specialist. Plans, coordinates, and manages all key activities integrating all functions and activities necessary to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Directs facility team personnel, manages costs and schedules, and serves as a customer / landlord interface while reporting to the Contract program manager and working alongside Security personnel.
- Plans and manages all aspects of the facilities function as it pertains to the building tenant first-line issues.
- Coordinates tenant moves, including tenant in-processing and out-processing.
- Coordinates building activities and acts as primary point of contact (POC) to customer for building-related issues.
- May provide escort to uncleared maintenance personnel as required.
Typical Education & Experience:
- BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.