The Leidos Civil Group is seeking an Onsite Health Screener / Administrator, a dynamic individual to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to the FAA.
You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
The candidate will provide project support functions at the Charlotte, NC Air Traffic Control Tower and TRACON which include, but are not limited to:
- Taking temperatures of all personnel as they enter the facility and document that no one has a fever.
- Determine/documenting if all personnel arriving on-site did a self-wellness check.
- Keeping track of all personnel movements within the facility on a daily basis by.
- identifying locations of personnel within the facility on a facility layout drawing.
- Store daily documentation electronically so management can access records by date at any time.
- Complying with all FAA requirements regarding Social Distancing, the wearing of face coverings and daily wellness checks.
- Provide all personnel with the appropriate documentation/references on safe distancing and the wearing of PPE (COVID).
- FAA will provide the reference material.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Advanced Organization Skills, and an awareness of general documentation systems.
- Capable of applying Microsoft Office 2003 or later and know how to access the internet as a data gathering tool.
- Can verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Capable of frequently sitting, standing, walking and climbing.
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Able to comply with privacy and confidentiality regulations.
- Able to work in a moderate noise environment.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust security clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Healthcare Provider
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.