The Leidos Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Systems Administrator in our Chantilly, VA office. This position reports directly to the Regional Information Assurance Manager (ISSM). This role provides an exciting opportunity to use your experience providing advanced computing solutions in a heterogeneous environment. We use a wide array of Windows and Linux systems in a tightly integrated environment with a focus on security and high performance computing. If you want to work in a diverse environment that allows you to get into every aspect of supporting complex computing systems this is a great opportunity!
- Configuration, setup and maintenance of numerous air-gapped Information Systems (IS) and networks
- Verify and maintain security configuration of the multiple Information Systems
- Manage daily break/fix scenarios, updates, backups, monitoring and user management
- Secure and maintain all components IAW established Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and customer directives
- Patch and anti-virus definition management
- Hardware troubleshooting (COTS PC, printer, networks, and encryption hardware)
- Monitor customer request and tasking to ensure requirements are addressed in a timely manner according to priority
- DoD 8570 compliant IA certification for IAM I (Security+, etc)
- Bachelors’ degree and 2 - 4 years of experience
- Solid working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with the last investigation completed within 6 years
- Must be eligible for SCI
- Excellent customer service skills and clear communications both written and oral
- Comfortable working in an environment without immediate supervision
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework
- Experience with NIST 800-53
- UNIX/Linux experience
- Shell Scripting
- Windows Certifications
- Recent polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.