The role of marketing at Leidos is to execute marketing campaigns to position Leidos as a trusted technology leader, supporting business development priorities, nurturing stakeholder relationships, and driving revenue. We look to Marketing Automation to help provide scale that will make our campaign capabilities and targeting amongst the most effective in the industry and provide continued insight in to the behaviors of our customers and prospects across their various touchpoints with Leidos.
Marketing Automation to help provide scale that will make our campaign capabilities and targeting amongst the most effective in the industry and provide continued insight in to the behaviors of our customers and prospects across their various touchpoints with Leidos.
We don’t want to maintain the status quo with how we leverage our marketing automation tool – Marketo – today. Using Marketo, we’re looking to continually test, iterate, experiment, and measure the effectiveness of our channels; allowing for an always on set of campaigns that engage our customers based on when they’re ready to consume.
While you’ll spend a lot of time working with the marketing and business development teams, relationships with the CRM team will be essential, with database quality and effective integration between Marketo and the CRM. This role is as much about orchestration of our campaign outputs and maximizing value as it is about the day-to-day execution of campaigns.
- Manage the marketing automation toolset ensuring it transforms from a separate set of individual tools to a coordinated enterprise tool with best practice built in for all
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, lead generation, nurturing and database management.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns
- Build ready-made campaign recipes to enable easy extension of the team or self-service campaign setup for marketing colleagues
- Manage the interface between the automation tool(s) and CRM systems, working closely with the CRM team to ensure development and enhancements contribute to increased marketing value across the funnel
- Evaluate new product releases, add-on applications and supporting trends to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Maintain metrics reports in partnership with our Data Analyst on marketing automation and campaign output to measure effectiveness and business impact.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with all appropriate regulations, such as CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Write and produce email assets, ad copy, and landing pages to support the execution of campaigns
- Requires a BA degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive prior hands-on experience with Marketo, including certification
- Adept project manager to balance the creation and optimization of multiple campaigns at once
- Comfortable at networking and influencing across the business
- Level of technical understanding to guide integrations and interfaces to adjacent system
- Understanding of the role effective Marketo operations plays in our wider marketing technology ecosystem
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics integration and reporting
- Ability to take and refine existing processes (campaign, data and lead management amongst others) and apply them enterprise-wide.
- Front-end development expertise an added bonus
- Background in analytics, modelling and extraction of meaning from data
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Digital Social Communications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.